Yes, 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. It has been a year that has taken a toll on the human race because of COVID-19. That virus that hit the health (both physical and mental) and the economy hard. Indeed, COVID-19 has made 2020 one of the most difficult years of my lifetime (and many of yours as well). So perhaps now is a good time to reflect on the year 2020 and…
Wait, it’s not over yet? Not even halfway? You mean we’re barely past the quarter mark?
So here we are, reflecting on the first three months of 2020, which I’m not thoroughly convinced hasn’t lasted a year. Here are some of my favorite tracks up to this point in this year. I hope this playlist brings you some joy during this week, which I’m already suspecting is going to feel like its own year.
- Nick Snyder & The Real Deal, “Reading Your Mind”
- Henry the Archer, “Venus”
- Hey Cowboy!, “Detective Farmer Brown”
- Simone Nicole, “Tangerine”
- Clifffs, “You Are Freaking Out”
- Josh and the Jet Noise, “What Could Go Wrong”
- Remy Reilly, “Just Stop”
- Van Darien, “American Steel”
- Bastards of Soul, “I’ve Got the Key”
- Penny and Dime, “Follow You”
- March and Beauty, “World Made Sense”
- LEV, “It Was U”
- Nicholas Altobelli, “Ghost”
- Cherry Mantis, “Poison”
- Vandoliers, “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)”
- Ireland, “Roam”
It’s worth noting that many of these songs haven’t featured on The Ghost’s radio show. That might be because some of y’all are forgetting to send your mp3’s to email@example.com for airplay. I mean, it really could be that simple.