The Ghost hopes everyone is staying warm this Monday, and please stay off the roads if at all possible. This winter weather is nothing to play around with.
I figure that my readers need something to help keep them warm. While I cannot do anything to help your levels of physical warmth, perhaps this playlist can offer some emotional warmth. In honor of yesterday’s holiday of Valentine’s Day, here are sixteen songs with the word love in the title.
Oh, and if there are any people that aren’t exactly feeling the Valentine’s spirit, fear not. Just because these tracks all feature the word love in their titles does not mean all these songs are celebrations of the emotion. The playlist covers the whole spectrum of love, whether it be joy, insecurity, or heartache. I hope you love this playlist. Get it… “love” the playlist?
OK, The Ghost will shut up now.
- Sevit, “Love or Madness”
- JMES, “Ready to Love Again”
- Valice, “Kind of Love“
- Lance Patterson, “Dead Love Songs”
- The Polarity, “Love Me Pls”
- Mountain Natives, “Love Is Patient”
- Karyna Micaela, “Just Love You”
- Griffin Tucker, “Heart Full of Love“
- Lunar Reverb, “Purple Pistol of Love“
- Dossey, “Someone to Love“
- Dead Vinyl, “Let Love Do”
- Bastards of Soul, “Your Love Has Turned My Heart to Bitterness”
- The Belle Sounds, “Love Will Change”
- Tru Def, “Love > Hate”
- Pop Poppins, “I Like Love“
- The Monkberries, “Slow Love“